The West Country Cruising Companion, 7th Edition, By Mark Fishwick
Local Knowledge, ashore and afloat
First published in 1988, this eagerly anticipated new edition of The West Country Cruising Companion is the definitive sailing guide to Dorset, Devon, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
The reader will find this book a useful companion and guide allowing them to make the most of their cruising experience. This book is enhanced by spectacular aerial shots of every port, harbour, marina and anchorage.
· Hardback with full colour photography and charts
· Port guides including information on berthing facilities
· Comprehensive pilotage and nautical information
· Helpful guides on places to eat, shops and local attractions
· Local History guide
· Sources for detailed local weather forecasts
Available to buy April 2008, £24.99, ISBN: 9780470985694, Hardback